Saturday, February 14, 2009

Weird Dream

Last night I dreamt that I was in a big room with swirling lights and there were tall dancers, a stumbling ballerina and Dutch girls with plastic hair were dancing with fish bowls. A 50's housewife with a Hula Hoop took off her clothes and gorilla was walking around and someone was singing opera. During all of this, there was this crazy fast "ooonka-ooonka-ooonka" music played by a big band and every member was wearing a strange hat...

Wait, that wasn't a dream at all. That was last night's show at the Cedar Cultural Center with The Brass Messengers.

I walzed with a woman on stilts. I can check that one off the list of things to do before I die...

2 comments:

Jim Thill said...

A midget woman on stilts by any chance?

Beast1624 said...

I never get to have any fun like that...I don't even have fun dreams like that anymore.